Pretty even without the flower.
Water on Monday and Thursday.
We're still conserving...
Southern California is facing a water supply shortage for the third year in a row.
In Los Angeles, You Cannot:
- Water using sprinklers on any day other than Monday and Thursday;
- Use water to wash any hard surfaces such as sidewalks, walkways, driveways or parking areas, unless flushing is needed to protect health and safety;
- Use water to clean, fill or maintain decorative fountains unless the water is part of a recirculating system;
- Serve water to customers in eating establishments unless requested;
- Permit leaks from any pipe or fixture to go unrepaired;
- Allow for the washing of a vehicle without using a hose with a self-closing, shut-off device;
- Permit watering during periods of rain;
- Irrigate landscaping between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.;
- Water outdoors for more than 15 minutes per watering station, 10 minutes for other irrigation systems;
- Allow runoff onto streets and gutters from excessive watering;
- Install single-pass cooling systems in new buildings;
- Install non-recirculating systems in new car wash and commercial laundry systems;
- Permit large landscape areas to water without rain sensors that shut off irrigation systems.