Friday, May 29, 2009

Skywatch - I Really Don't Know Clouds At All


Both Sides Now

Rows and flows of angel hair
And ice cream castles in the air
And feather canyons everywhere
I've looked at
clouds that way

But now they only block the sun
They rain and snow on everyone
So many things I would have done
But
clouds got in my way
I've looked at
clouds from both sides now

From up and down, and still somehow
It's
cloud illusions I recall
I really don't know
clouds at all



Need more clouds? Go here!

8 comments:

  1. Wow - what wondeful color in the sky

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sky is glorious and Joni always a great way to lick start the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always loved that song. I believe she wote it while flying in an aeroplane..

    Really pretty colours in your sky and I like the whispy clouds..

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do know... It's a beautiful post.

    http://digitalpolaroids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and I also love that song. What a nice treat to have the complete package.

    ReplyDelete

So nice to hear from you!

Warm regards,
Lori Lynn