Originally located on 19th Street, this two-story Colonial Revival house was built in 1899 by a local shipbuilder. It was owned by the Mullers from 1906 to 1963, when they donated it to the San Pedro Bay Historical Society, who refurbished it and now operates it. Furnished as a family home to reflect the style of the 1920's, it features changing exhibits in its library. Open the first three Sundays of the month, from 1 to 4 PM and by appointment. Admission free.